In this article, I share the 10 best places to visit in Goa, I would like to help my friends who just want to find the answer, plan or make a pleasant stay in Goa by Google search. Ask a friend or a local resident can not always be a good idea.
Here it is that I should visit in the last five seasons, a list of 10 tourist places you should visit when traveling to Goa. The places are very good and can be visited or covered with a duration of 2 to 4 days.
Although Goa is not a holiday destination, you can only see 4 days or a week and witness the whole of it. However, 10 places will give you a sense of satisfaction in your trip worthy to make.
- 1 Here are the top 10 attractions to visit in Goa
- 1.1 1) Dona Paula for a bird landscape
- 1.2 2) Streets Calangute for a shopping trip
- 1.3 3) View Fort Aguada town of PanjimFort
- 1.4 4) Old Goa churches and history
- 1.5 5) Palolem Beach for a feeling of Miami
- 1.6 6) Panjim city and the church
- 1.7 7) Shri Mangeshi Temple, Ponda
- 1.8 8) Majorda Beach for a stroll at night quiet
- 1.9 9) Mount Cansaulim Panoramablick on the Arabian Sea
- 1.10 10) Corner Martin (celebrity restaurant)
Here are the top 10 attractions to visit in Goa
1) Dona Paula for a bird landscape
– Lovers paradise – as it is called, Dona Paula Jetty is located in the beautiful and famous stretch of sea that goes from Panjim, Miramar and Dona Paula. A breeze blowing over this place and the view is very picturesque. This rocky idyllic tourist attraction is located where the Mandovi and Zuari rivers meet the Arabian Sea.
Read more about Dona Paula
2) Streets Calangute for a shopping trip
– Calangute – Baga Road is one of the hikes it could have worth. Not really meant and Ride & Drive. The roads are always crowded and it is always better to rent two bikes and go along. The route is full of restaurants, cafes and discos. The famous Tito is also on this street.
Learn more about Calangute Beach in Goa
3) View Fort Aguada town of PanjimFort
– Fort Aguada seems the perfect destination for a brilliant night. The view of the spiral staircase in the lighthouse is ecstatic. It is one of the best beauty of the city of Panjim overlooking.
4) Old Goa churches and history
– The former Goa location is a world heritage site of UNESCO, also known as the ancient capital of Goa during the Portuguese regime. One of the churches known as the Basilica is famous for the remains of St. Francis Xavier which is supposed to be the protection of Goa. The location gives a feeling of the Portuguese era, the place has a long history. Read more about Old Goa.
5) Palolem Beach for a feeling of Miami
– A picturesque beach in South Goa end with picturesque rocks and islands off the coast. Good eating options. Water sports activities can be enjoyed at the highest level at this beach. It gets expensive (for local conditions) and get a little tight but less crowded compared to other popular beaches.
Learn more about Palolem Beach
6) Panjim city and the church
– To the Our Lady of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, Panjim, 100 steps in a majestic way access is to go up there because the church stands majestically on a hill, the heart of the city overlooking a panoramic view of the main square . The capital is located on the banks of the Mandovi River, which has its own charm and sense of vibration.
7) Shri Mangeshi Temple, Ponda
– One of the most beautiful temples devoted to Shiva and also one of the main temples in Goa, a typical Goa style Hindu architecture.
8) Majorda Beach for a stroll at night quiet
– Located in the south of Goa, the Majorda beach is a place that sweeps your feet with the palm of your hand, white sand beaches, clear water pure happiness. It was one of the most popular beaches of Goa, and its popularity is its serenity.
9) Mount Cansaulim Panoramablick on the Arabian Sea
– Cansaulim Monte offers a spectacular selection of most of South Goa beaches and much more. Its location provides the joy of a really beautiful walking sun. You can visit the railway Konkan, Goa Typical fields with the farmers and oxen, narrow streets see above, breeze shining. It’s a little hard to get here, but it’s really worth it.
Learn more about Cansaulim Monte
10) Corner Martin (celebrity restaurant)
– Celebrity, that is true .. Ask all the tourists, where they tringed in the south, Martin Corner said immediately. I recommend dinner here for two reasons, 1 for delicious seafood cooked in Masala Goa and 2 – you never know she might be lucky enough to collide with a famous personality. Also cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar is closely related to the family, his favorite food is crab Xec Xec.
So incase if you want to visit Goa and explore the places above, then you will not be disappointed. Visit the site page info alltoppost.com and you will surely find many more places.
To make it a little easier for you, I will highlight 10 other exclusive places in Goa in a few weeks. Until then good trip to Goa.