Top 10 Google tricks
1. Barrel Roll:– this tricks was viral and trended worldwide on Twitter. A simple search “do a barrel roll” — if you have Google’s instant results functions enabled your result page will be spinning before you’ve completed the instruction.
2. 42:- the answer to life the universe & everything that is 42 you ask? So if you never watched or read the hitchhiker’s guide to the Galaxy, you won’t get it but Google’s built-in calculator will.
3. Gravity:- the force that attracts body to the center of the Earth is what we know. But this tricks is a whole lot different if by any chance you feel like searching “Google gravity” & hitting “I’m feeling lucky” don’t be surprised when Google comes crashing down around you the second you move the mouse.
4. Recursion:- this pokes fun at its own “did you mean” suggestions if you search recursion repetition by questioning your spelling even though you didn’t make any mistake.
5.Kerning:- designers will love this one kerning is the spacing between letters in the word ‘kerning’ in all the results you can see what they did there?
6. Nagging Rams:- if you search ‘anagram’ (rearranging the letters in a word to make a new word or phrase in case you didn’t know) Google rearranges.
7. Askew:- try searching askew in Google and the homepage will tilt. Tilt also have the same effect which shows results titled.
8.Atari Breakout:- type in search Atari breakout and click on the image & start playing.
9.Zerg Rush:- An homepage to StarCraft search “Zerg rush” and prepare to protect your search results from a bunch of hungry Google O’s click them before they eat all your results. Hurry!
10. Google logo:- last but vintage who doesn’t like there name highlighted. Change Google logo right click on the face. Select “user script commands” and then “choose favorite doodle” this will take you to the google doodle gallery where you can change your selected doodle at any time in the future”. Have fun universal search engine.