Honest Review :
- Lenovo vibe k5 has got exchange offer up to 1999 you can check with the available exchange offers for the mobiles and get the exchange offer if you are interested.
- This mobile looks are pretty good with aluminum casing.
- The screen has got 441 PPI (Pixels Per Inch) with total of 441×5 = 2205 pixels. So the video is displayed more clearly and user experience is awesome.
- Camera is good when compared to other mobiles in this price range.
- Battery is great you can hold it for one day, remember to check with your antivirus which actually drains your battery other than that it is pretty good and the condition here is you must charge the mobile all at once 100%.
- When you first update is done successfully first thing you must do is,
uninstall the McAfee anti-virus.
- You can remove unnecessary apps if you are not using them.
You will find that your mobile is not getting heated up just like before and it also improves battery power.
You may also like to read Lenovo K3 Note Review
Features and Specifications
- 13MP essential camera with auto center, LED blaze and 5MP front confronting camera.
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) HD IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels determination.
- Android v5.1 Lollipop working framework with 1.4GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 octa center processor.
- Adreno 405 (up to 550MHz 3D design quickening agent or up to 465MHz) GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB inward.
- Memory expandable up to 32GB and double SIM (micro+micro) double standby (4G+4G).
- 1 year maker guarantee for mobile.
- 2750mAH lithium-particle battery giving talk-time of 32 hours on 2G, 15.1 hours on 3G systems and standby time of 322 hours.
- 1 year maker guarantee for gadget.
- Twin brilliant stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
- Committed expandable microSD card opening.